Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Another month has passed

Another month has passes and I wonder what's there left ... Looking forward, another two week, the school gonna ends. Looking back, I wonder what I had learned for the past 10 months. What I had been doing for the past 10 months. Friends around me, each has their own lives, some already had families of their own. What about me?

Anyway, came back from SPW on Sunday. And now is the second day, yet things learned still fresh. To be frank, was annoyed over certain things that had happened, yet thankful over many reminders given. Deep down there is a longing, there is an expecting whisper. Am guessing, maybe it is not for me. So near yet so far. Lord, help me to focus on You and to focus to what I have now. Telling myself, maybe God wants me to stay another year. Maybe there is a surprise. Whatever it is, I tell myself, I need to pull through this. Question is : Who is still with me? What is there for me to continue to work on? How am I supposed to do so? And the list goes on....

Someone said I'm like a brother (or even a father) to many.... what a statement, but why am I don't seem to be inspired as much as last times. Another month has passed and no news. Maybe no news is good news. Whatever it is, Lord, I know you are still in control. Don't let me lose focus on You.

No comments: