Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Gone with the wind

Look at the date! It's already mid of October. Another few more weeks, we shall bid year 2010 farewell. Time really flies and I wonder how much had I achieved this year. What had I learned so far this year? Have I made any significant contributions to my life and my surrounding thus far?

Indeed there are so much that I've learned. Been a really hectic year, especially when you're part of an ambitious State. There are just too much happenings here and there. I would say I am glad to be part of them. No doubts crises still happen. No longer I view them as obstacles but rather as blessings in disguise.

All I hope now is not to let go of my dream and not to lose hope. Someone says to continue to have hope in Him for He is the Lord of hopes, dreams, impossibles ... only achievable by those who have faith in Him. With Him in my vessel, obstacles are GONE WITH THE WIND.

No comments: