Thursday, September 5, 2013

Dedication

Was just thinking to post this just to record my thanks and appreciations to all those heroes, sung and unsung, individuals who have come and either be a part of my life or just cross by. Life becomes more meaningful and more significant because each of you have helped to shape my character, personality, worldview and value system.

My first thanks of course goes to the All Mighty who has created my. Thank YOU for leading me all these while, through thick and thin, sending angels to help in times of need. God, indeed You have proved Yourself faithful all these decades after believing in You. I'm sorry to have hurt or offend You in anyhow, yet Your grace is sufficient to keep me going.

Thank you Bro Colin Chong, for being my brother and exemplary boss. It was you who taught me on life investment and it was you who secretly blessed me with not just care, but also in terms of prayer and finances. You are such a gentle man yet a man of principles and beliefs.

Not forgetting my elder "brother" Andy Wong for lending your ears to me when I needed the advice. Thank you being such a great listener and for sharing your life with me. Really miss those times when we would just sat and chatted over many things, ranging from ministry to personal.

Along the way, I met you Mr John; because of you, I could finish my Masters smoothly and really thank you for the laptop that came in handy when I needed the help. Thank you for offering your help in sourcing out a suitable employment for me at the time of crisis. Really appreciate your prayer and network. I am sure Ben inherits your side of being helpfulness that he is doing so well in BB and study.

Agnes, we met when we just started our Masters. You have been like an elder sister in offering your advice despite the struggles you have. Thank you for offering to help liaise with your department head. Though we didn't end up colleagues, I value your friendship and really hope you will survive your storms too.

Mr Cheah and Estee, thank you for being such a great encourager to me when I was almost giving up on completing my masters. It was so touching to see both of you actually took the extra mile just to push and motivate me to finish the course and graduate. Thank you so much for helping in the project too. Estee, really appreciate your help when you introduced your friend to help in the project.

My life and ministry wont be so colourful if is not because of you, my dear youths and students. Thank you for treating me as friend more than anything and to look beyond that teacher-student mentality. Some of you are so close to me that we could almost share anything under the sun. And I have seen so many of you growing up to be great men and ladies that will impact the society for the better. Simply too many of you for me to name one by one. To all my dear "brothers", you know who you are, thank you for accepting me into your life and for being part of my life. I really wish we could walk the journey of brotherhood together till the end.

Counting from here, indeed God is faithful when He allows all these people to cross my path. Somehow, all these come in the perfect timing, like it or not. And the list of thanksgiving goes on further. I hope I can give personalised appreciative post to each of you, but it will probably take ages and ages to finish recording. Only God will be able to repay every single kind deed you have given.

Thank you for your partnership in ministry. Thank you in the brotherhood and friendship too.


No comments: